KIDDO=LOVE

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Week


It`s been a busy week and I haven`t taken quite as many pictures as usual. Valentines Day was awesome and a lot of fun, and then last night I had a relaxing evening of going to thrift stores, then brought my brother, Alex, home to spend the night.
Played a lot of video games, ate pizza and had an all around good time. The boys (Billy and Joey) were a liiiiittle insane from excitement, but it`s all good, haha.

Here are a couple of photos from the last few days.

Bath Time

Yummy Valentines Day dinner Micah made for me

A picture I drew for the kids to color.

A picture Billy took of me

My favorite thrift acquisition, a Fox ring.

Have a great weekend! Stay safe, it`s supposed to storm like crazy (here in Summerville atleast).

-Melli

No comments:

Post a Comment