KIDDO=LOVE

Friday, February 24, 2012

Playing with Boys.

I haven`t written in a week! To be quite honest, I haven`t been up to doing much these past few days :/ But I`ll be more "bloggy" next week.
------------------------
The other day I got to see my niece and nephew, it was so nice to have the kids be able to play together (sadly, it does happen very often) Here are some cute pictures my mom took of them playing and have a blast!






If you`ve noticed the giant bump on my head, I smacked it on the window sill while sleeping, it hurts and was huge, but it is finally starting to get better, thank goodness. It looked horrible!

----------------------------

I also managed to get in some thrifting time (yay)
And.. I got 2 (of the rarest) Irmi lamps!!! So exciting.



These are not my pictures, but I have the exact same models. I haven`t gotten around to taking pictures yet.
They are beautiful though. There are music boxes built into it and they are 100% hand crafted.
I will be selling the girly piano one on etsy laster this upcoming week, if you are farmiliar with the brand and interested, let me know.


-------------
And last, but not least, some pictures of the kids playing with their RC cars they recieved from their Grandma-Mary. :)













and a silly foam bearded Billy


XOXO
-Melli

No comments:

Post a Comment