KIDDO=LOVE

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Two days in pictures


This picture and the one below is from Thursday night. I made dinner for Micah`s mama (It was soo yummy!) And we hung out for a while and had lots of fun. The kitties seem to be getting along better! yay :)


Friday:
Friday kind of snuck up on me, I litterally though it was Thursday for half the day. DER.
I took the kids to the duck pond in the morning and then later to the playground. :)

The ducks were crazy! They were like zombies, but instead of looking for brains, they were all: "GRAAAAIIINS" lol.








Later on I went out for some much, much needed time for me. (Joey is in that stage where he hates to leave me, I practically havent left the house alone in months.)
So I went for some thrifting therapy with my mom and little brother:
Some of my bounty


After wards, I was able to take my little brother, Alex home to spend the night! It was a lot of fun, we stayed up preeeetty later :P

He played with out snakes, and we realized Maggie had shed again! She sheds all the time.

And here some pictures of everyone hanging out






The next morning we went out for breakfast and then we dropped Alex off.


It was fun and I can`t wait to do it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment