KIDDO=LOVE

Monday, February 6, 2012

More of an Endeavor than a Project.

THIS
I`ve been working on this endeavor for a while, or atleast planning it. Many things have come up lately where I either haven`t been able to, or I just didn`t want to work on them.
Eventually (when I finish these) I will try to sell them on Etsy. Right now, since they are a work in progress, I`m keeping mum about what they will be, but I hoped sharing snippets would motivate me.


The "bodies"


I have about 21 more of the body swatches to do before I`m done with the first batch of bodies. (each a different color, 3 of each color) Then there comes the decoration. Phew.


My many colors of yarn.




And my beloved crochet needles
I`ve had the big red one for almost 10 years, it`s scratched and slightly bent, but it`s my favorite.
I actually have more, but I always tend to lose my newer ones.





xoxo
-Melli






2 comments:

  1. can`t wait to see the first finished ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said I don`t have to sign in anymore and that anybody can post. I can`t, I still had to sign in to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete