KIDDO=LOVE

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Zoo





Last weekend we went to the Columbia Zoo. It was a little chilly, but we got to meet up with my dad and his step-son there. It had been a long time since either had happened (years).
It was a fun trip and everyone had a good time.


 I didn't get a picture of him doing so, but this gorilla really liked to flex his butt at people. Then look over his shoulder, like: "You know you want this".
  Meerkats! Joey says they are his favorite animal now. They are sooo cute. I wish we could have pet them. Are they nice? I don't even know. I should probably look that up.








This King Cobra was a sweetie. He was very active and "tasting" the air and kept bumping his nose on the glass. (not in a threatening way)..


Neat reflection of a Caymen from under the water.


Anaconda


Petending to be in the tank

--------------------------------
You know, I love all Aquatic life. And the aquarium at the zoo is small, but so beautiful. One of my favorite things there.








I can't wait to go back, though preferably when it isn't 35* outside, haha. We got a year pass, so hopefully soon! <3
xoxo, -Melli

No comments:

Post a Comment