KIDDO=LOVE

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

 

 Happy New Year folks!


How was your NYE? Hope you had a great time.
We went out and got some fireworks, as you can see, the kids were pretty stoked with their loot! :)



Billy wanted to compare their sizes. They're getting big, that's for sure!






We had some of our family over that evening, and it was an all around good time. Went for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel in the morning. And found this in their gift shop. A strick liesel!!

For only $3, I was so excited, I got one for me and my mom. Turns out it is harder than I remember, mainly because it for children, and my fingers arn't tiny and nimble anymore. Oh well, it is still neat to have again.


New Years resolutions:

Resolutions are hard, even when you say you don't have any, you know you secretly do. There is always something that could use a little TLC in our lives.
  • My main resolution this year is to be happy and healthy.
  • Cook more from scratch, use less preservatives, and all around eat better. Be more aware of what we are putting into our bodies.
  • Go for walks, even if it is just to library, or do something active every day.
  • Keep up this blog, I want to preserve the memories of my precious family.
  • Slowly go through the house and get rid of things. I bring in new stuff fairly often, and that's something I also need to stop.
  • See family and friends more often, meet new people, put myself out there and be less shy.
  • Be as fun as possible for the kids
  • Make time for alone time with the hubby

    These all seem fairly achievable. I don't want the years to go by and think "I could have been better" It's a new year, and the past is just that, past.

    What are some of your resolutions?
    Comment bellow and let me know!!


    xoxo-Melli






No comments:

Post a Comment