KIDDO=LOVE

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow white


I want to start a new weekly pictorial. Just a random collection of things I like, find pretty, etc.
 A Color of the week.
Since it is (hopefully) snowing tomorrow, it is winter AND it is my favorite color, I will start with

White

White Parakeet


Moon Stone


Fresh fluffy Now


Diamonds, white gold and white opal


Pretty chippy wood


The White Rabbitby by Margaret Winifred Tarrant -1916


Character sketches of Elsa, Queen, controller of Snow
from Disney Pixar's FROZEN


A Beautiful Dress - It costs $600. Here is a link to the website:
/http://armstreet.com/store/womens-costumes/
If you are into this kind of thing, like I am, you will be drooling. 


A statue of an angel kitty. I need two for the garden,
but I have not found a perfect one yet.


And another dress. Sara in "The Labyrinth"
White


No comments:

Post a Comment