KIDDO=LOVE

Tuesday, January 7, 2014




Kids went back to school today, though with a 3 hour delay. It think it was around 5F degrees this morning? SUPER cold for Summerville, South Carolina!
Brrrr..
Anyway, the kids didn't have to be there until ten, so after I dropped them off I popped into the goodwill that is about 3 minutes down the rd. I mainly went in for a couple of extra sweaters for Joey (he grew again!) and I did find a couple, but then I went off track, and thank goodness I did. I found three perfect vintage dresses. Ah, I love them so much. I even found a pair of brand new shoes to go with them.

  





Selfie in the car, waiting for the kids at school




Kids came home with tons of papers, as usual, and here are two highlights:







Well, I'm off to go do homework with the boys. :)
Thanks for reading!!
-Melli xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment