KIDDO=LOVE

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tummy troubles and fevers, oh my!

Kiddos Caught a Bug.

We had a good weekend, and I hope everyone else did too. After a full Saturday of playing, a birthday party Sunday and cleaning out the garage <(an impressive feat), it was quite a productive weekend... Then, today, it started out as a regular day at home, went out and played for a while and then later went to go have dinner at their Grandma-marys` house. Billy was cranky on the way, but I didn`t think too much of it, there was a ton of traffic and he was bored.
Well, we get to Grandmas house, and for a while everything is fine, they recieved a belated Christmas gift from they Great Aunt & Uncle from Florida and were super excited. Money! Yay, haha.
Right before dinner Billy said he was tired, so he laid down on the couch for a while.


But right after I took these he got really "sick" to his stomache :(
So, we left soon after. He said he felt better on the way home, but he fell asleep only about an hour after getting home, with a head ache, my poor baby.

 AHHHH!

Joey is feeling fine, running around and quirky as usual... but he is also running a low grade fever now. He isn`t showing any signs of sickness otherwise, so I`m hoping he won`t get as sick as Billy.
A good nights rest will help. They are both sleeping with Daddy in our bed, and that always makes them feel better.

Otherwise, today:
I cleaned out our laundry room last night, and I wanted to do a slight bit of decorating (a mural) But discovered the dogs wrecked the very matte walls. No ammount of scrubbing will make them cleaner, so I guess I will have to paint it first.
On another note, since we cleaned out our gararge, I was finally able to get out and clean my huge, vintage laundry cart:
Isn`t it lovely? Right now though it is stuffed to the brim.. I can`t ever catch up fully, but what can you expect from three boys and a girl with way too many clothes? Yeah, not too much.
----
Back to the laundry room decor (this I`m hoping will also motivate me to keep it empty and clean)
-----
I made some sillouette Paper dolls with clothing (and 2 pups and 3 kitties of course) They turned out really cute, here are pictures:


before cutting them out
&
After


Each Person has two "outfits", they are hung from string on plain wooden hangers.

I made these to hang from the ceiling in the laundry room, but decided I liked them too much, and put them in the hallway. They will probably go in after a while, since they are themed for it, but I want to enjoy them first.

Anyway, everyone has been a sleep for a while, I should go too. I know I`m getting up very early tomorrow. (xfingers-crossedx for good health tomorrow)
----
XOXO
-Melli

No comments:

Post a Comment