KIDDO=LOVE

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Foodie Post

Lately we`ve just been doing a whole overload of the house, a lot of cleaning a lot of organizing. It`s looking pretty good if I do say so myself =D Also finding so much awesome stuff that no one remembered we had.  It`s like finding treasure.
Like: My baking/cooking closet, a small thing that has been needing to be organized for a while, looks so nice now. I can actually find things again!


It has also gotten pretty chilly (for South Carolina anyway), so other than playing in our back yard, we`ve been in the house for part of the week :/

We had fun on our Kid-dates this past weekend (Sunday). I don`t have any pictures of Micah and Joey, but here is one I took of Billy after a quick stop at the dollar tree.

We also went a few others places, it was a great day.

Today we had my parents & brother over for dinner, it has been a looong time since the last time. Bad of me, but I plan on inviting my parents and Micah`s Mama over for dinner more often from now on! It`s fun and a chance to catch up. (And for me to try out recipes on others!) :)
Here is what I made tonight:
(click to enlarge all pics)

After we were done with dinner, I helped, well, I built the new lego set that came in the mail. Billy had saved up for it, and it sure took it`s sweet time getting here. Well worth the wait though. It was so much bigger than I thought (we got it 40% off at the Lego store, woohoo)


That was our day, cooking, cleaning, dinner, lego. After all that I started a project I`m working on, but thats a secret for now, since I don`t know how it will pan out just yet. :) Wish me luck!


Anyway! Here is another meal I made the other day that turned out particularily awesome:

And a look at the kids lunch. (I usually don`t take pictures of their lunch, but this one turned out pretty:


Well thats about it, I should be getting to bed, but I had a little too much caffeine tonight 0_0 So I might be sleeping just yet, haha.

-Melli

No comments:

Post a Comment