KIDDO=LOVE

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Part 3

Last post for tonight!
PART 3


Billy is going to be entering Kindergarten in just 5 days. My goodness, I think I am more nervous than he is. Actually, I know I am. He will do great but I can`t help but be anxious. This is just the beginning. My baby is entering the world.
Yes, that is dramatic, but technically, true. He and Joey have barely left my side since they were born and now, Billy will be off to school every day for so many hours. Joey will be right behind him next year..
Alright, enough with that. 
I am excited too. Billy can`t wait to start making friends and having play-dates. He loves people, he might be the most social person I have ever met. He is going to love it.
-------
Here is, excited and ready for school with his new back pack and lunch box.



He loves Trash-Packs (the stuff on the backpack and lunch box). My mom bought these for him, and she also took these photos, he was happy to show off. :)

The day after tomorrow ... No, wait, it`s after midnight;  Tomorrow is "Meet the Teacher"! -EEP. 

-------

Time for bed, these 3 posts took a lot longer than I thought they would! :)

We are off to the playground after we get up tomorrow. I need at least some sleep, hehe.
XOXO -Melli



1 comment: